In situations where users are unable to log into ServiceMobility, clearing cache and optionally removing the home screen icon is a great way to help solve problems.
Please make sure the Safari browser cache has been cleared
To clear Safari browsing cache
- Go to iPhone Setting
- Scroll to safari application
- Scroll to bottom of the options
- Select Clear History and Website Data.
Optionally, remove the App Icon from the Homescreen
If you touch and hold an app from the Home Screen and the apps start to jiggle:
- Tap the Remove icon in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
- Tap Done.
- Go back into the Library, Search for the application and readd the icon.